All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty hand-picked tattoo shops and the work of over one hundred artists are included in this book showcasing the blossoming body art communities in New Mexico and Arizona. Displayed are over 600 color photos of tattoo artistry. Trendsetting artists create a wide range of tattoo art in motifs as diverse as the men and women who receive and appreciate them. The artwork ranges from the small to the large. Classic black and white artistry and modern full color work are featured. Themes captured include natural scenes, animals and birds, flowers, nautical scenes and symbols, Oriental motifs from dragons to geishas, portraits of loved ones, religious art, Day of the Dead motifs, occult symbology, and much more. The artists and their shops are also featured. For anyone with an appreciation of tattoo artistry, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyBob Baxter and Mary Gardner live in Hood River, Oregon. Together they run tattooroadtrip.com, remaining committed to keeping the tattoo community connected with their unparalleled shop directory. Bob was the editor of Skin&Ink magazine for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Bob Baxter,Mary Gardner
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note612 colour photos
- Weight3275 g
- Width304 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.