CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt is said that Oregonians have more body art per capita than any state in the union. Bob Baxter and his wife, Mary Gardner, have carefully vetted and selected forty-four of the best shops out of hundreds in their home state in order to expand and improve their already vast online tattoo shop directory. Spending three months on the road and traveling nearly a thousand miles, they visited each location, interviewed the owners, and photographed the shops' finest and most loyal clients. The result is the fifth installment in the Tattoo Road Trip series, a captivating, regional tattoo compendium and day-by-day account of the couple's adventures on the road in the Beaver State, from top to bottom, along the coast and inland. This one-of-a-kind collection of tattoos and tattoo artists is an essential component to the enthusiasts understanding of the tattoo scene in this majestic Pacific Northwestern state.
- Author BiographyBob Baxter and Mary Gardner live in Hood River, Oregon. Together they run tattooroadtrip.com, remaining committed to keeping the tattoo community connected with their unparalleled shop directory. Bob was the editor of Skin&Ink magazine for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Bob Baxter
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note908 color photos & 29 drawings
- Weight2400 g
- Width304 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.