All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionRuth Gurgel presents and analyzes the perspectives of eight students and their teacher in a pluralistic 7th grade choir classroom at Clark Middle School, located in a large Midwestern urban school district. Through the eyes of the students, music teachers gain insight into the complexity of the engagement cycle as well as interventions that increase and maintain deep engagement.
- Author BiographyRuth Gurgel, Assistant Professor of Music Education, is the specialist in Elementary Music Education at Kansas State University. She has taught music in Colorado and Wisconsin and now continues to present her research at national and international conferences.
- Author(s)Ruth Gurgel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.