All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bandsaw is a woodworking favourite and this highly visual guide covers all there is to kw about working with one, from basic uses to some of the more advanced. The bandsaw is a woodworking favourite and the workhorse of any wood shop. Craftsmen and women turn to this practical tool for a wide array of tasks - cutting curves, ripping stock, making a variety of useful joints, using guides and templates and transforming thick boards into veneer. Now woodworkers can learn to make the most of their bandsaw in this valuable addition to the acclaimed Complete Illustrated Guide library. The format is highly visual, covering all there is to kw about working with a bandsaw from basic uses to some of the most advanced techniques, including shaping operations and sophisticated joinery. Safety and bandsaw maintenance complete this essential guide.
- Author BiographyRoland Johnson's woodworking career extends over three decades. He began his own furniture restoration business in 1976 and moved on to commercial furniture making in 1977. He is a contributing editor of Fine Woodworking and has written over 100 articles for the magazine throughout his career. He teaches woodworking all over the USA.
- Author(s)Roland Johnson
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleComplete Illustrated Guides
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 42 b/w illustrations, 512 photographs
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.