All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaunton's most successful series ever launched expands to include an illustrated, step-by-step guide to the essential techniques for elegant box joinery: turned and shaped boxes, making dividers and trays, lids, bases and feet, and installing hardware. * STEP-BY-STEP PICTORIAL REFERENCE, organised for quick reference. * Over 500 step-by-step colour photographs illustrate all the processes from basic tools to surface decorating in this book.
- Author(s)Jeff Jewitt
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note500col.ill.
- Weight726 g
- Width235 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hardfoot19 Jan, 2017by
Great detail book
Trey good detail and instructions. Good for different wood work levels. Good comprehensive book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.