Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps the most important quality of a tax system is that citizens consider it fair. Yet agreement on what a just tax would look like is one of the most difficult questions in ecomics. This book advances kwledge considerably on this controversial topic by providing a variety of new perspectives culled from ecomics, law, history, and religion.
- Author(s)Dennis J. Ventry,Joseph J. Thorndike
- PublisherUrban Institute Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrban Institute Press
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Institute Press,U.S.
- Weight422 g
- Width171 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.