CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tax Policy and the Ecomy series presents new research bearing on the ecomic effects of taxation on ecomic performance and analyzing the effects of potential tax reforms. Research results are presented in a timely and accessible fashion and will be of interest to tax practioners and those involved in formulating tax policy.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Lewis is a Research Fellow at the University of Maryland School of Public Policy's Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTax Policy & the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorJames M. Poterba
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.