All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis series presents research on the effects of taxation and government expenditure programmes on ecomic performance and analyses of the effects of potential tax reforms. The research results appear in a form that should be accessible to tax practitioners and policymakers.
- Author BiographyJames M. Poterba is Mitsui Professor in the Department of Economics at MIT. He has been Director of the NBER Public Economics Research Program since 1991 and has edited volumes 6-20 of Tax Policy and the Economy.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTax Policy & the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorJames M. Poterba
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.