All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description17 BIG lessons on how to maximise your income potential through real estate investing without having to spend any more money - a 'must read' for all serious real estate investors. Simple and powerful strategies to bulletproof your real estate assets, your family and yourself from frivolous lawsuits and money hungry predators This is a must read for all serious property investors if they want to maximise their CASH FLOW and minimise their tax. For so many property investors their kwledge and implementation of effective tax minimisation is often an afterthought or left to their accountants. This is a sure recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Property investors are literally leaving thousands of legitimate unclaimed dollars on the table and it doesn't have to be that way. With Dymphna Boholt's new book, Tax Secrets of a Real Estate Millionaire, you will potentially be able to legally increase your cash flow and achieve higher returns from your portfolio without having to spend ather cent. Here is a snapshot of some Dymphna's profit maximising ideas: - How to turn the tax department into your investment partner. - How to make your lifestyle tax deductible - How to get tax deductions without actually handing over the cash - How to create a future tax-free wealth vehicle. - How to use tax deductions to generate real estate cash flow. - plus much more.
- Author(s)Dymphna Boholt
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBuderim, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lucylucy131320 Dec, 2016by
Great tax incentives to benefit from.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.