CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionTax Tables 2015/16 Post-Election edition provides accurate tables of all the new and revised tax rates and allowances from the July 2015 budget. Delivered to your desk within 24 hours of the chancellor's Budget speech, it enables you to start using the updated facts and figures straight away. Tax Tables provides a succinct commentary on the key provisions and clearly laid out tables of new rates and allowances.
- Author BiographyEdited by Mark McLaughlin who is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation and a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Since January 1998, Mark has been a consultant in his own tax practice, Mark McLaughlin Associates, which provides tax consultancy and support services to professional firms throughout the UK. Mark is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation's Capital Gains Tax & Investment Income and Succession Taxes Sub-Committees.
- Author(s)Mark McLaughlin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Out-of-print date24/05/2016
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementPost-Election ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.