Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to an area of considerable complexity, but of increasing importance both to professional financial advisers and to their clients - how to write a good and effective will which will ensure the maximum benefits to heirs and beneficiaries and the minimum benefit to HMRC. Primarily written for practitioners, this book will also help to demystify the process for lay readers. Packed with information and fully referenced to relevant current legislation and case history, the book will provide an invaluable reference for professional advisors and their clients. Areas covered include: * how to go about preparing and writing a will * how to set up trusts to minimise the tax burden on the estate * how to select and appoint executors, guardians and trustees * how the inheritance tax rules will be applied * gifts and chargeable transfers * traps to avoid which may compromise the effectiveness of the will.
- Author BiographyCarl Islam TEP, practices as a Chancery and Tax Barrister at 1 Essex Court, Middle Temple, London, and is a registered public access practitioner who can be instructed directly by a member of the public without the involvement of a solicitor. Carl specialises in Inheritance Tax planning and related will, trust, tax and professional negligence disputes. Trust structures he has innovated (discussed in this book) include the international 'First Start Trust' for UK-resident non-doms who are deemed domiciled for IHT. Carl is also a contributor to Taxation Magazine, the presenter for Wealth Planning TV (www.wealthplanning.tv), and the writer and presenter of the professional training course 'Will Trust & Tax Disputes Update 2015'. www.carlislam.co.uk
- Author(s)Carl Islam
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.