All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to be sure you're getting the maximum tax refund? Of course you do! And Tax for Australians for Dummies, 3E is the only resource you need to ensure that you get every cent you deserve. This book guides you, step by step, through the labyrinthine world of the Australian tax system to help you understand exactly what you can claim. Providing complete coverage of changes to tax legislation for the 2011/12 tax year, including the recently passed climate change tax legislation, as well as proposed changes that haven't quite made into law yet, the book has you covered from every angle. Designed to help you take advantage of everything from investments to kids to government concessions, Tax for Australians for Dummies tells you everything you need to kw to beat the taxman at his own game.
- Author BiographyJimmy B. Prince is a fellow of CPA Australia, a tax specialist and author of several investment books. He is a former lecturer in income tax law at La Trobe University and has worked for the Australian Taxation Office.
- Author(s)Jimmy B. Prince
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.