All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn South and Central America, a movement toward further ecomic integration has begun. Those policy actions may one day become part of a process that could create a single ecomy including several Latin American and Caribbean countries. They have significant implications for policies related to public finances and especially the countries' tax systems.In the hope of helping to make the process smoother, and to foster a better understanding of the policy actions required, the Inter-American Development Bank studied the impact of trade integration on taxes. Twelve of these studies are collected in Taxation and Latin American Integration , covering such topics as the impact of trade liberalization on tax revenues and fiscal balances; harmonization and the instruments needed to achieve it; tax coordination among different regions of the same country; globalization and tax competition; tax incentives for foreign investment; tax treaties; transfer pricing and integration; exchange of information among tax administrations; ecomic integration and pensions; capital income tax coordination; and the impact of globalization on tax systems.
- Author BiographyVito Tanzi is Consultant, Luiz Villela is Trade and Integration Economist, and Alberto Barreix is Senior Trade and Integration Economist, all at the Inter-American Development Bank.
- PublisherInter-American Development Bank
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInter-American Development Bank
- Content Note39 tables, 4 line illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlberto Barreix,Luiz Villela,Vito Tanzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.