All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- Description- Dr. Robert Taylor is well kwn throughout the Family Medicine community, and has written best selling titles with Springer before (Family Medicine, Principles and Practice, and Fundamentals of Family Medicine) - This book was created from chapters of the best selling book, Family Medicine, Priciples and Practice
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobert B. Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.