All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn March 2010, thirteen-year-old Taylor Storch's life was tragically cut short by a skiing accident. With only a few minutes to consider their options, her grieving family made the life-changing decision to donate her organs. Kwing Taylor's caring spirit, they were sure this was what she would have wanted. Over the course of the next two years, Tara and Todd Storch connected with four of the five people who w live because of Taylor's gift. And through these encounters, the Storches have discovered unexpected blessings that are changing countless lives. Now Tara and Todd share their inspiring story, shining a light at the end of the tunnel for those enduring the suffering of losing a loved one. Through the stories of the dor recipients, readers will discover hope in the midst of pain. Honest with their struggles, the Storches show readers that life is a gift and our response to grief is a choice. They also speak with a clear voice about the importance and the blessing of being an organ dor, telling the inspiring story of the creation of Taylor's Gift Foundation and its goals to raise awareness of the need for organ donation, to re-gift life, renew health, and restore families. They are changing the conversation around the globe that organ donation is t about death--it's about life! Foreword by Max Lucado.
- Author BiographyAfter the death of his daughter, Todd Storch left a successful career in media consulting to pursue his God-given passion to promote organ donation. As co-founder of Taylor's Gift Foundation, Todd manages the day-to-day operations. In less than two years, Todd has spoken to nearly 10,000 people. Through the foundation's efforts, he has contributed to the certification of nearly 2,000,000 organ donors in Texas and over 12,000,000 nationally. Todd has more than twenty years of experience as a senior executive in radio and digital media sales, and extensive experience helping companies build their digital and interactive divisions. Tara Storch is an award-winning sales and marketing professional, an entrepreneur, and a community leader, but most importantly she is a wife to Todd and a mom to Ryan and Peyton. Along with her husband, Todd, she cofounded Taylor's Gift Foundation to increase organ donation to regift life, renew health, and restore families. She and her husband have shared their story on <i>Good Morning America</i>, <i>The Today Show</i>, and <i>The Ellen DeGeneres Show</i>, and other national media. Jennifer Schuchmann specializes in collaborations with celebrities and newsmakers. Among her many books, she is the coauthor with Kurt and Brenda Warner of the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling <i>First Things First</i>; with Dan Woolley of <i>Unshaken</i>, the only book written by a survivor of the Haiti earthquake; and with Jim Cymbala of <i>Spirit Rising</i>.
- Author(s)Jennifer Schuchmann,Tara Storch,Todd Storch
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour plates
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.