All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionTea Party Effects on 2010 U.S. Senate Elections offers readers an insightful, comprehensive analysis of Tea Party's impact on the 2010 campaigns for United States Senate through chapters written by experts in their respective states. By describing the context and happenings of each race while analyzing all the campaigns decisions, the editors offer a timely and critical assessment of the impact the Tea Party played in shaping the 112th Congress' Senate.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Miller is assistant professor of political science at Southeast Missouri State University. Jeremy D. Walling is associate professor of political science at Southeast Missouri State University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJeremy D. Walling,William J. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.