All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAnd if you're going to be picky about your single-estate tea, you should be equally discerning about your accompanying cake, hence the appearance of fine patisserie like eclairs and macarons. In this beautiful and timely book, Liz Franklin marries the floral, fragrant, zesty, rich, and varied world of tea with the endlessly popular world of baking and offers 60 recipes matching teas and sweet treats. There are white, green and black teas, fruit teas (some of which you can make yourself with dried fruit), iced teas and bubble teas (made with tapioca 'pearls'), and each one is paired with a complementary small treat. For example, olive leaf tea with pine nut cookies; sweet basil tea with white chocolate and redcurrant brownies; passionfruit and orange tea with sticky oat breakfast bars; and rooibos and vanilla tea with malted milk cookies to calm and relax you before bed. Liz also explains the history and benefits of tea so that you can become a conisseur.
- Author BiographyLiz Franklin was food editor of Good Health magazine and is now a freelance cook, food writer and stylist who runs a cookery and wine education school in Italy. For Ryland Peters and Small she has also written Oils & Vinegars and Cooking Italian with Kids.
- Author(s)Liz Franklin
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight651 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.