All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe internationally rewned Fortnum & Mason store in Piccadilly, London, is synymous with style, elegance, English charm and, above all, that most traditional of pastimes: tea-drinking. Celebrating the long-standing British institution, this beautiful pocket book covers everything on the art of taking tea - from the history of afteron tea drinking to Fortnum's relationship with tea. The book also includes over 45 recipes for all types of teatime delight, from delicate sandwiches, rose biscuits and lemon curd meringues to sumptuous teabreads, brownies and cupcakes, as well as guiding the reader through the best types of tea to accompany them. Beautifully illustrated with full-colour photography throughout, this charming book is a must-have for tea drinkers everywhere.
- Author BiographyFortnum & Mason is unique. The company was founded at its current site on Piccadilly almost 300 years ago and its stunning facade and striking window displays continue to draw admirers from all over the world. The store has been selling tea since the day it opened - tea is its most famous product - and the range now spans over 70 different types.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width143 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.