All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpending time with Grandpa is always fun. Singling, laughing, eating, and playing. And when it's time to say goodbye, It won't be for long because He's never too far away to have tea. In this sweetly simple, rhyming picture book by acclaimed author/artist Barney Saltzberg, a little girl tells us about her daily tea ritual with her grandfather where they sing and laugh and clink their teacups with the help of their computers and a video chat.
- Author BiographyBarney Saltzberg is the writer/illustrator of over thirty books including the Kisses series and Beautiful Oops. He lives in Los Angeles, California, with his wife and three dogs, where he writes, draws, and creates and sings songs for children. Barney and his wife mostly drink coffee but they have been known to drink a spot of tea from time to time as well.
- Author(s)Barney Saltzberg
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $20.77Trending at AU $27.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.