All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe brand-new hilariously quirky mystery in the longrunning Pennsylvania-Dutch series. Deciding that the PennDutch Inn needs to go more upmarket, Magdalena Yoder is delighted to welcome the Earl and Countess Grimsley-Sdgrass and their family as houred guests, looking forward to the challenge of introducing English bility to traditional American culture. But, as Magdalena is about to find out, the Grimsley-Sdgrasses are by means the easiest of guests, and at the same time she has to contend with the discovery of a mummified corpse trapped in her elevator shaft. Then tragedy strikes during a traditional Pennsylvania-Dutch picnic at Stucky Ridge, when one of the Grimsley-Sdgrasses disappears over the edge of Lovers' Leap. Did he fall - or was he pushed? And where is the body...?
- Author BiographyTamar Myers was born in what was then the Belgian Congo in 1948, where her parents were American Mennonite missionaries to a tribe of head-hunters. She moved to the USA at the age of fifteen. On her mother's side, Tamar is descended from one of the first Amish families to settle in America in 1738. She is the author of more than forty mystery novels and many short stories.
- Author(s)Tamar Myers
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.