All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most influential teaching guides ever updated! Teach Like a Champion 2.0 is a complete update to the international bestseller. This teaching guide is a must-have for new and experienced teachers alike. Over 700,000 teachers around the world already kw how the techniques in this book turn educators into classroom champions. With ideas for everything from classroom management to inspiring student engagement, you will be able to perfect your teaching practice right away. The first edition of Teach Like a Champion influenced thousands of educators because author Doug Lemov's teaching strategies are simple and powerful. Now, updated techniques and tools make it even easier to put students on the path to college readiness. Here are just a few of the brand new resources available in the 2.0 edition: * Over 70 new video clips of real teachers modeling the techniques in the classroom * A selection of never before seen techniques inspired by top teachers around the world * Brand new structure emphasizing the most important techniques and step by step teaching guidelines * Updated content reflecting the latest best practices from outstanding educators With the sample lesson plans, videos, and teachlikeachampion. com online community, you will be teaching like a champion in time. The classroom techniques you'll learn in this book can be adapted to suit any context. Find out why Teach Like a Champion is a teaching Bible for so many educators worldwide.
- Author BiographyDoug Lemov trains educators at Uncommon Schools, the nonprofit school management organization he helped found. He holds a Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College, a Master of Arts from Indiana University, and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is also the author, with Erica Woolway and Katie Yezzi, of Practice Perfect: 42 Rules for Getting Better at Getting Better.
- Author(s)Doug Lemov
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight836 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byNorman Atkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.