CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to accompany and enhance the Winky Cherry System manual for teaching elementary hand-sewing skills to young children, this DVD doubles as both a learning tool for children and an excellent educational resource for those who wish to start a business teaching young children to sew. The first part is viewable by children and includes fundamental first lessons, while the second part demonstrates to teachers how to set up a classroom and hone their skills according to Winky Cherry's teaching principles. Based on 25 years of actual hands-on teaching experience, the DVD takes into consideration the importance of child development and child psychology while continuing to emphasise essential eye-hand co-ordination. The hour-long program is ideal for home schooling as well as private schools and businesses.
- Author BiographyWinky Cherry has been teaching children to sew for more than 40 years. She is the author of the My First Sewing Book series of kits, and a teaching manual and two DVDs based on The Winky Cherry System of Sewing. She believes that hand sewing rewards the child with a feeling of accomplishment and a completed project. Sewing is also a way to learn safety, sharing, decision-making, confidence, and patience. She uses rhymes because they make sewing rules fun and easy to remember. She lives in Tesuque, Arizona.
- Author(s)Winky Cherry
- PublisherPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Weight94 g
- Width175 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.