All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologist Levine, author of the New York Times bestseller, The Price of Privilege, brings together cutting-edge research and 30 years of clinical experience to explode the myth that good grades, high test scores, and college acceptances define parenting.
- Author(s)Madeline Phd Levine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.