All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOwning a dog should be a pleasure, yet all too often it turns into a battle of wills. Even the most loving of dogs can be surprisingly stubborn when it comes to barking, vacating on the sofa, or greeting people with a friendly wag of the tail instead of a full-blown rugby tackle! Now, Britain's leading pet book publisher shows you how to prevent your dog from developing these bad habits, as well as providing solutions to many common behavioural problems.
- Author(s)Erica Peachey
- PublisherInterpet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleTeach Your Dog S.
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRingpress Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/04/2014
- Content Note30 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.