All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe first four months of a puppy's life are critical. The kwledge and patience that it is shown at the beginning determines how it will relate to and deal with the rest of the world as a mature dog. For instance, one big issue that must be addressed is the time at home when everybody is out at work. Puppies can suffer from separation anxiety complex. This can become very serious and affect the adult personality. This book proofs the puppy against this problem. And it explains what symptoms to watch out for in case of slippage. It is a comprehensive and insightful book that produces well-behaved dogs everybody can live with and love.
- Author BiographyHave devoted a lifetime to the study of animal behaviour. They make it crystal clear how to communicate with a puppy.
- Author(s)Clarice Rutherford,David H. Neil
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.