Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- Description- A real alternative to the gurus and their unrealistic guides - Offers t just meal planners and recipes, but also nutritional information, and the latest advice on organics, GM products and 'E' numbers - A n-judgmental approach for time-pressured parents This book is your step-by-step guide to everything your babyneeds for a healthy, happy and balanced diet, which will set your child on the right path for life. Divided into sections by age, each part gives substantial background nutritional information tailored to every stage of your baby's development, accompanied by plenty of practical information on what and how to feed your child. It covers everything from establishing feeding routines to addressing weightgain difficulties and fussy eating, and gives sound, n-judgemental advice on 'hot issues' like good/bad fats, salt and sugar, Omega 3. With its objective and n-guru approach, this book will help your child establish a healthy relationship with food from the very first days.
- Author BiographyJudy More is the founder of the Child Nutrition consultancy. Previously a pediatric dietician for several hospitals and community trusts, she now runs a private consultancy offering nutritional advice to parents and children.
- Author(s)Judy More
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.