All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Yourself Grandparenting gives practical advice and plenty of suggestions for fun activities to do with your grandchildren, whether you are far apart and see them infrequently, or if you regularly see them. It also offers support and help for grandparents with caring responsibilities or family conflicts which prevent them from contact. Written on behalf of the UK's leading Grandparenting charity, the book shows a new grandparent how they can support the growth of their grandchild, with advice on behaviour and discipline, and guidance on how to be involved and supportive without interfering.
- Author BiographyThe Grandparents' Association is a one of the UK's fastest growing charities, giving suppport to new grandparents, and working with the media to raise awareness of grandparents and their needs.
- Author(s)Lynn Chestermann
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date25/09/2009
- Content Noteill
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.