All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionLearn everything you need to kw about guitar theory and open up a brand new world of musical kwledge with this exciting method from Alfred. Guitar players of all ages can continue their journey to a lifetime of musical enjoyment. Beginning with the fundamentals, you will learn about the types of guitars, acoustics for guitar, vibration, pitch and naming tes. You will then move right along to playing from the music that you see, lesson by lesson, all while continuing to increase your ever-growing kwledge of guitar theory. The book also features a guitar fingerboard chart as a helpful resource for reference during and after your lessons. Be your own teacher, and let Alfred be your resource every step of the way.
- Author(s)Rodger Edison
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width235 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.