All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to play the harmonica and open up a brand new world of musical kwledge with this exciting method from Alfred. Beginners of all ages can start their journey to a lifetime of musical enjoyment. Beginning with the fundamentals, you will learn about various harmonica types, how to care for and groom your very own harmonica, how to hold and break it in and getting acquainted with harmonica tation. You will then move right along to playing different tes, chords, and songs, lesson by lesson. You will learn advanced techniques such as bending tes, cross harp, and improvisation, which will assist you in coloring your musical creations with your own unique style. Upon completion of this book you will be able to play the harmonica in all styles, perform with a band, understand the basics of improvising, and kw how to read music. The book features the following resources for reference during and after your lessons: * Licks in the style of your favorite performers* Complete harmonica te chart* Blues progressions in various keys This book is for diatonic and chromatic harmonicas and teaches you how to play through an easy-to-understand, step-by-step system. Be your own teacher, and let Alfred be your resource every step of the way.
- Author(s)Ron Manus,Steve Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.