Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt is estimated that nearly a million Brits w own houses in Spain and that at least 100,000 are buying, looking for, or at least thinking seriously about, a (second) home in Spain. Every home owner has to go through the process of searching for property and buying it; most new and existing owners will be revating or redecorating at some point and this will involve dealing with tradesmen and/or suppliers. For this, these homebuyers will need to understand at least the basics of Spanish property law, house construction, building, plumbing, electrical systems etc, and they need to kw t only the words but how the systems work. Teach Yourself Spanish for Homebuyers gives the explanations and vocabulary for each aspect of finding, buying, revating and living in a house in Spain. In addition to approximately 90 labelled illustrations, the book has a CD which gives the pronunciation and practice of the necessary vocabulary.
- Author BiographyPeter MacBride is a successful author who writes from his own experience of buying a home abroad. Nat MacBride is a graduate in Spanish who has lived in Spain. Eva Mendaro Carrio is a native speaker of Spanish.
- Author(s)Eva Mendarro Carrio
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date03/08/2010
- Content Note90
- Weight206 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.