All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something -- and skip the long--winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and youa ll find clear, step--by--step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Photoshop CS3 tasks. Each task--based spread includes easy, visual directions for performing necessary operations, including: * Finding images and video clips. * Changing size and resolution. * Using the Quick Selection tool. * Adjusting hue and saturation. * Applying Smart Filter effects. * Creating a contact sheet. * Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks. * Full--color screen shots demonstrate each task. * Succinct explanations walk you through step by step. * Two--page lessons break big topics into bite--sized modules. Order your copy today and master Photoshop CS3.
- Author BiographyMike Wooldridge is an amateur photographer and user--interface designer. This is his seventeenth book in the Visual series. Linda Wooldridge is a former senior editor at Macworld. This is her fourth book in the Visual series.
- Author(s)Linda Wooldridge,Lynette Kent,Mike Wooldridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually (Tech)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.