All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee your way to super spreadsheets with Excel 2010 and this visual guide! If you're always hearing about the cool things that Excel can do, here's your chance to see how to do them! With pages of full-color, step-by-step instructions and crystal-clear screen shots, this guide shows you how to get the most out of Excel 2010. The book covers all the basics as well as Excel 2010's new features and functions, including a new interface and better collaboration tools. Crunch and chart your data over a network, over the Web, or at home-helpful tips on every page will get you there even faster! Provides a clear look at Excel 2010, the newest version of the world's leading spreadsheet application from Microsoft, and part of the new Microsoft Office 2010 suite Demonstrates how to create spreadsheets and charts, filter and sort data, work with PivotTable, and present your data-on a network, on the Web, or on your laptop Explores all features and functions in full-color pages packed with screen shots and other visual graphics that clearly show you how to accomplish tasks Includes practical examples, tips, and advice on how to use all the tools more effectively Get the very most out of Excel 2010 with this easy-to-follow guide!
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is is a technical writer who has been authoring computer books since 1991. He has more than 60 books to his credit, which together have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Teach Yourself VISUALLY Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac , Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips , and Excel 2010 PivotTable and PivotCharts Visual Blueprint . Paul also runs Word Spy, a Web site dedicated to tracking new words and phrases (see www.wordspy.com). Please visit Paul's personal Web site at www.mcfedries.com.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually (Tech)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.