All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionGet your blog up and running with the latest version of WordPress WordPress is one of the most popular, easy-to-use blogging platforms and allows you to create a dynamic and engaging blog, even if you have programming skills or experience. Ideal for the visual learner, Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress, Second Edition introduces you to the exciting possibilities of the newest version of WordPress and helps you get started, step by step, with creating and setting up a WordPress site. Author and experienced WordPress user Janet Majure shares advice, insight, and best practices for taking full advantage of all that WordPress has to offer. * Presents completely updated coverage of new mobile blogging solutions * Shares advice on customizing sites through use of plug-ins and themes and custom site editing * Details more advanced procedures for self-hosted bloggers, including buying a domain, getting a web host, and installing WordPress * Demonstrates key points with examples from the author's own WordPress blogs Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress, Second Edition clears the air around any blog fog you may find yourself in and gets you started with creating your own dynamic WordPress blog today!
- Author BiographyJanet Majure is an author, writer, and editor with more than 30 years in the publishing industry. She writes or has written for three WordPress blogs (individual blogs Homecooking Revival.com and Foodperson.com plus group blog Ethicurean.com) and has written and edited books, newsletters, articles for daily newspapers, and technical white papers.
- Author(s)Janet Majure
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/07/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.