All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together multiple sources of data and combining existing theories across language teacher cognition, teacher education, second language motivation and psychology, this empirically-grounded analysis of teacher development in action offers new insights into the complex and dynamic nature of language teachers' conceptual change.
- Author BiographyMaggie Kubanyiova is Senior Lecturer in Educational Linguistics in the School of Education, University of Birmingham, UK. Her research interests concern language teacher development, second language learning and classroom interaction, classroom pedagogy and ecological approaches to research. Her recent book Motivating Learners, Motivating Teachers: Building Vision in the Language Classroom (Co-authored with Zoltan Dornyei, 2014) was highly commended for the HRH the Duke of Edinburgh English Language Book Award.
- Author(s)Magdalena Kubanyiova
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.