All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher Talk provides insight into school change and culture through the real-life experiences of six career teachers over a span of thirty years. Through a post-formal qualitative method, Teacher Talk demonstrates the power of conversation in promoting substantial educational change. Systems thinking, school culture, school community, and spirituality are presented in accessible language as critical aspects of educational change. The frank dialogue and participant-observer role of the author addresses change in a realistic and uncommon manner. Teacher Talk is a valued resource for pre-service teachers, graduate students in curriculum and educational leadership, and for teachers and curriculum developers who are engaged in change initiatives. Teacher Talk is a must read for all who are considering careers in education or educational administration.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Raymond A. Horn, Jr. is Assistant Professor of Secondary Education and Educational Leadership at Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas. He received his Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from Pennsylvania State University where he focused on the systemic and cultural aspects of educational change. His writings have been published in numerous edited books and journals.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Horn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.