All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sugar Creek Gang continues to struggle with their new teacher, Mr. Black. They cause some of the trouble for themselves when they build a swman that looks a lot like him and he stumbles across it. Then someone outside the gang tries to frame the Sugar Creek Gang by putting a board over the chimney at school. Learn important lessons about honesty and respect with the Sugar Creek Gang. <br/><br/>The Sugar Creek Gang series chronicles the faith-building adventures of a group of fun-loving, courageous Christian boys. These classic stories have been inspiring children to grow in their faith for more than five decades. More than three million copies later, children continue to grow up relating to members of the gang as they struggle with the application of their Christian faith to the adventure of life.<br/><br/>Now that these stories have been updated for a new generation, you and your child can join in the Sugar Creek excitement.
- Author BiographyThe late PAUL HUTCHENS, one of evangelical Christianity's most prolific authors, went to be with the Lord on January 23, 1977. Mr. Hutchens, an ordained Baptist minister, served as an evangelist and itinerant preacher for many years. Best known for his Sugar Creek Gang series, Hutchens was a 1927 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He was the author of 19 adult novels, 36 books in the Sugar Creek Gang series, and several booklets for servicemen during World War II. Mr. Hutchens and his wife, Jane, were married 52 years. They had two children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Hutchens
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.