All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this series is to use teachers' accounts of classroom inquiry to make public and explicit the processes of doing research in classrooms. Teaching is a complex, multi-faceted task, and this complexity often is t captured in research articles. Our goal is to illuminate this complexity. Research that is done in classrooms by and with teachers is necessarily messy, and our stance is that the ways in which this is so should be articulated, t hidden. Through the chapters in this volume we learn about the questions that capture the attention of teachers, the methodologies they use to gather data, and the ways in which they make sense of what they find. Some of the research findings could be considered preliminary, others confirmatory, and some may be groundbreaking. In all cases, they provide fodder for further thinking and discussion about critical aspects of mathematics education.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeachers Engaged in Research S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCynthia W. Langrall
- Series Edited byDenise S. Mewborn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.