All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers Investigate Their Work introduces the methods and concepts of action research through examples drawn from studies carried out by teachers. The book is arranged as a handbook with numerous sub-headings for easy reference and fourty-one practical methods and strategies to put into action, some of them flagged as suitable 'starters'. Throughout the book, the authors draw on their international practical experience of action research, working in close collaboration with teachers. It is an essential guide for teachers, senior staff and co-ordinators of teacher professional development who are interested in investigating their own practice in order to improve it.
- Author BiographyBridget Somekh, BA, PGCE, Adv Dip Ed, MA, PhD, retired from her post as Professor of Educational Research in the Education and Social Research Institute at Manchester Metropolitan University in 2008. Since then she has been busy with overseas consultancy work in New Zealand, Malaysia and Hong Kong. You can visit her website at: www.bridgetsomekh.com Herbert Altrichter, University of Linz, Austria. Peter Posch, Universitat Klagenfurt, Austria. Allan Feldman, University of Massachusetts, US.
- Author(s)Allan Feldman,Bridget Somekh,Herbert Altrichter,Peter Posch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.