All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of this invaluable guide to teachers' legal rights and responsibilities. It is written for those training to teach and those already in the profession. Although entirely authoritative, it avoids, as far as possible, legal jargon and technical language and is t intended as a comprehensive volume about the law. Rather, it provides teachers in England and Wales with what they need to kw in a clear, down-to-earth, and informative manner. There are sections on everything from teachers' professional duties and child protection to physical restraint and discipline. Advice is given about activities out of school as well as on general health and safety matters. This newly revised edition also considers the emerging phemen of cyber bullying and the wider effects of the digital age.
- Author BiographyJon Berry is currently the Programme Director for the PGCE Secondary course at the University of Hertfordshire. Prior to taking up his post at the University he taught English in comprehensive schools for twenty-eight years, during which time he acted as a lay officer for the National Union of Teachers. He is a regular contributor to the Education Section of the Guardian newspaper.
- Author(s)Jon Berry
- PublisherUniversity of Hertfordshire Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHatfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Hertfordshire Press
- Content Note9
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.