Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Academic Writing examines the issues that confront teachers of academic writing classes. In a series of ten teacher-focused chapters, Friedrich offers practical advice and solutions in areas of teaching, assessment and feedback. Teaching Academic Writing consists of ten teaching-focused chapters offering solutions to the issues confronting the teacher of academic writing. The contributors give practical advice about how to teach an academic writing class, offer classroom solutions for the vice teacher, and discuss the place of feedback and assessment. The chapters also examine the use of different media in the academic writing classroom, the problem of plagiarism, and background issues affecting students' ability to learn.Including a breadth of practical advice and focused around the real issues confronting the teacher of academic writing, this will be the essential book for teachers of academic writing in higher education.
- Author BiographyPatricia Friedrich is Assistant Professor in the Department of Languages, Cultures and History at Arizona State University, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPatricia Friedrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.