All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Africa introduces invative strategies for teaching about Africa. The contributors address misperceptions about Africa and Africans, incorporate the latest techlogies of teaching and learning, and give practical advice for creating successful lesson plans, classroom activities, and study abroad programs. Teachers in the humanities, sciences, and social sciences will find helpful hints and tips on how to bridge the kwledge gap and motivate understanding of Africa in a globalizing world.
- Author BiographyBrandon D. Lundy is an Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Kennesaw State University. Solomon Negash is an Associate Professor of Information Systems at Kennesaw State University.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note7 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrandon D. Lundy,Solomon Negash
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.