All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on decades of teaching experience and the collective wisdom of dozens of the most creative theorists in the country, Michael R. Rogers's diverse survey of music theory surveys and evaluates the teaching styles, techniques, and materials used in theory courses.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Rogers is Emeritus Kenneth and Bernadine Russell Endowed Professor of Music Theory at the University of Oklahoma. His published articles on musical analysis and music theory pedagogy appear in numerous journals.
- Author(s)Michael R. Rogers
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.