Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough grounding in art and design is an essential part of a rounded education, yet art and design education is t always given the prominence it deserves. Roy Prentice redresses the balance with a carefully structured collection of chapters. Each article has a different focus and tackles a contemporary issue in the field - looking to exiting new directions for curriculum development. Throughout, the book demonstrates that the gulf between theory and practice - between creative thought and action - can be bridged in the committed teaching of the subject. Teaching Art and Design will promote the professional development of specialist teachers of the subject. It will be an invaluable resource for student teachers, teacher tutors and tutors in higher education establishments. Roy Prentice is Senior Lecturer and Chair of the Department of Art and Design at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.