Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2015 revision, I tell of a young boy stood in the kitchen with a knife pointed at his chest. His mother came in and screamed, What are you doing?! The boy said, I'm going to let Jesus come into my heart. The obvious lesson is that children take things literally and are concrete thinkers. The way to share Jesus with young children is far different that than of adults. Also includes how to raise godly children, talk to them about sex, the best parenting style, and how to be saved by repentance and trust in Christ. It's t forcing them, but telling them about salvation and then letting them work things out for themselves. A great book for Sunday school teachers, parents, & pastors on how to share the gospel and how to raise godly children using the Bible as a guide in the latest volume five.
- Author BiographyI'm a father, grandfather, and a pastor who desires to see children enter the kingdom of heaven. I want to pass along my experiences with raising children and as a long time Sunday school teacher, so that they might enter into a permanent relationship with Jesus Christ and believe on Him (Acts 16:30-31). I must say that they have taught me more than I may have ever taught them. This book attempts to fulfill the Great Commission and can be used for children and adults (Matt.28:18-20/Acts 1:8).
- Author(s)Jack Wellman
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.