All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chinese language is w used by a quarter of the world's population and is increasingly popular as a second language. Teaching Chinese Literacy in the Early Years comprehensively investigates the psychology, pedagogy and practice involved in teaching Chinese literacy to young children. This text t only explores the psycholinguistic and neuropsychological processing involved in learning Chinese literacy but also introduces useful teaching methods and effective practices relevant for teaching within early years and primary education. Key issues explored within this text include: * The Psycholinguistics of Chinese Literacy * Neuropsychological Understanding of Chinese Literacy * The pedagogy of teaching Chinese as a first language * The Pedagogy of Teaching Chinese as a second language * Teaching Chinese literacy in early childhood settings * Assessing Chinese Literacy Attainment in the Early Years With the addition of two reliable Chinese literacy scales, Teaching Chinese Literacy in the Early Years is an essential text for any student, lecturer or professional teacher who is interested in learning and teaching Chinese literacy.
- Author BiographyHui Li is Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Hui Li
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Language Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, 56 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.