All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features contemporary photocopiable series that methodically and creatively teaches pupils the strategies and skills needed for effective comprehension. It covers twelve strategies such as understanding words, finding information, identifying main idea, sequencing, comparing, predicting, concluding, summarizing, inferring, cause and effect, fact or opinion, point of view. It includes original fiction and n fiction texts, customized to suit the strategy being taught. Each strategy taught through modelling and followed by practice and independent activities. It provides test page for each strategy to aid assessment. It contains detailed teachers tes for each strategy, including answers. It also includes digital version on accompanying CD Rom. It is a seven book series to cover the whole primary age range.
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.