CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a broadcasting industry insider, this pack gives you everything you need to introduce this complex but fascinating area to your students and illustrates how an informed understanding of broadcasting structures can enhance the study of specific areas of broadcast output.
- Author BiographyRachel Viney is a writer and media consultant. She has worked at the International Trade Centre and taught media studies at secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
- Author(s)Rachel Viney
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication18/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Film and Media Studies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight285 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.