All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers guidance and ideas on how to make creative arts and media teaching relevant, stimulating and above all creative. The book responds to the ecomic and cultural changes in society in the 21st century and the needs of learners growing up in a sophisticated digital and competitive world. Creative Arts and Media 14+ provides fresh teaching approaches in order to motivate and develop learners' kwledge and skills. May and Warr outline key concepts and ideas in the creative arts and media world, as well as how these ideas are recorded and transmitted. They distinguish between different pedagogic approaches and techniques and explore their application within creative arts and media learning. The book draws on different types of resources, including those outside the classroom that can enhance your delivery of theoretical concepts. The authors ackwledge the changing nature of qualifications and suggest suitable strategies for the delivery and assessment of creative arts and media programmes. Creative Arts and Media 14+ supports trainee and experienced teachers involved in creative arts and media programmes for pupils 14+ whether they are learning in schools, adult and community education or colleges.
- Author BiographyMarkham May is a writer and quality improvement specialist in creative arts and media and other curriculum areas. He has written resources for Canterbury Christ Church University, UK and the Learning and Skills Improvement Service. Sue Warr is an independent consultant who has worked in education as a teacher, writer and chief moderator. She specialises in vocational assessment, pedagogy and functional skills, and has written textbooks and online resources.
- Author(s)Markham May,Sue Warr
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.