All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Creative Writing is designed to showcase practical approaches developed by practitioners in the ever-growing community of writers in higher education. Aimed at enabling those who teach the subject to review, borrow, and adapt ideas, the emphasis throughout is on diversity. Contributions from an international team of writers cover a variety of forms and genres and include traditional and invative components of creative writing courses.
- Author BiographyElaine Walker teaches Creative Writing at the University of Wales, Bangor. Her publications include a novel, The Horses (Cinnamon Press), non-fiction, Horse (Reaktion Books and Kalima Press), and poetry (Roundyhouse, Caught in the Net). She has edited texts by William Cavendish (Long Riders' Guild Press) and Margaret Cavendish (Serendipity).
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCreative Writing Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNewmarket
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Writing Studies
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElaine Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.