All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA creative guide to teaching about Judaism for Christians of all ages. The basics are covered in a lesson plan format, with an easy-to-use glossary and sample Questions & Answers.
- Author BiographyDeborah is an award-winning author, cross-cultural trainer, and inspirational speaker. Her lifetime passion for cultural diversity work began with a childhood as one of few Jewish families in the British colony of Bermuda and grew with her insertion into the New York City area in grade school. With degrees in cultural anthropology and urban planning, Deborah spent decades developing cultural programming. Having served as an executive for Jewish organizations across the USA, Deborah is now editor of the American Diversity Report. As a Religious Diversity Expert, Deborah has received national recognition for her writing and her hands-on projects. She earned a National Catholic Press Association Award andis a Blogger withThe Huffington Post.Her articles in The Harvard Divinity School Bulletin, The Journal of Ecumenical Studies, and The Christian Century are based on assignments with the American Jewish Committee, National Workshop on Christian-Jewish Relations, Central Conference of American Rabbis, and on her creation of the Women's Council on Diversity and DuPage Interfaith Resource Network. This book was originally published by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Author(s)Deborah J Levine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.